Kaden Health’s Acceptable Use Policy
1. WEBSITE, PLATFORM, AND MOBILE APP TERMS
The following terms apply to Your use of and access to any BayMark Health Services, Inc., d/b/a Kaden Health together with its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and licensors (collectively “Kaden “) owned or operated platform and associated mobile and web-based applications made available and operated by us (the “Service”) as well as any electronic transmission sent, received, posted, accessed, or stored via the Services.
2. COVERAGE OF THIS POLICY
In addition to other agreements between you and Kaden, these terms explain the policies that govern your access to and use of our Service. By accessing or using Service, you agree to these terms (collectively the “Policy”), as Kaden may modify it from time to time. Modifications to this Policy are effective upon its posting on Kaden’s website. If you do not agree to accept and comply with the Policy, then do not access or use our Service. Any capitalized terms used in this Policy have the same meaning in this Policy as in the Terms between you and Kaden, unless expressly defined as otherwise in this Policy.
3. PROHIBITED CONDUCT
You may access and use the Service only for lawful purposes. You are responsible for any transmission you send, receive, post, access, or store via our Service, including the content of any communication. By using the Service you agree not to, directly or indirectly, and may not permit any Authorized Users or any other person to:
- use or access the Service (i) from a jurisdiction where such use or access is not authorized, (ii) for any illegal purpose, or (iii) in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- conduct activities that may be harmful to others or that could damage Kaden’s reputation;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right, or violating any third party privacy right;
- post, upload, or distribute marketing or advertising links or content, or any other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- use scrapers, robots, or other data gathering devices not provided by Kaden on or through the Service;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (ii) reverse engineering, decompiling, or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service, including the app(s), except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this restriction;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (iii) attempting to collect personal information, or other information about another user or third party without their consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any such network, equipment, or server;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation or accreditation, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your account registration information;
- modify, translate, or create derivative works, adaptations or compilations of, or based on, the Service or part thereof, or use, copy or reproduce the Service or any part thereof other than as expressly permitted in these Terms;
- use the Service during any activity that may distract you from safely using the Service; for example, using the Service while driving or operating machinery;
- attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 3, or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 3.
4. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
You may not distribute, publish, or send through the Service: (1) any spam, including any unsolicited advertisements, solicitations, commercial e-mail messages, informational announcements, or promotional messages of any kind; (2) chain mail; (3) numerous copies of the same or substantially similar messages; (4) empty messages; (5) messages that contain no substantive content; (6) very large messages or files that disrupt a server, account, newsgroup, or chat service; or (7) any message that is categorized as “phishing.”
Likewise, you may not: (1) participate in spidering, harvesting, or any other unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses, screen names, or other identifiers of others or participate in using software (including “spyware”) designed to facilitate such activity; (2) collect responses from unsolicited messages; or (3) use any of our mail servers or another site’s mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the account holder or the site.
5. INVESTIGATION AND ENFORCEMENT OF THE POLICY
We have the right, but are not obligated, to strictly enforce this Policy through self-help, active investigation, litigation, and prosecution.
Kaden reserves the right to act immediately and without notice to restrict, suspend, or terminate your use of the Service if it reasonably determines that your conduct may: (1) expose Kaden to sanctions, prosecution, civil action, or other liability; (2) cause harm to or interfere with the integrity or normal operations of Kaden’s Service; (3) interfere with another Kaden customer’s use of the Service; (4) violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation; or (5) otherwise present an imminent risk of harm to Kaden or its customers.
Kaden has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or restrict any uses of the Service that Kaden reasonably believes in its sole discretion violate this Policy. Kaden is not responsible for any content that you transmit or receive utilizing the Service. You are responsible for abuse of your account by you or others.
INDIRECT OR ATTEMPTED BREACHES OF THIS POLICY AND ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED BREACHES BY A THIRD PARTY VIA YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE CONSIDERED A BREACH OF THIS POLICY BY YOU.
Any failure to insist upon or enforce performance of any provision in this Policy will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice will act to modify any provision in this Policy. Kaden may assign its rights and duties under these terms to any party at any time without notice to you. If any provision of this Policy is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these terms and conditions so that it does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.